Saturday, December 22, 2012

Natori Calais Review

Hello dear readers. Hopefully you are having a great Saturday!I have more reviews on the way but for now, I wanted to focus on the Natori Calais. This bra is actually one of my favorites, it is very supportive, and seems to conform to your body. Out of my whole collection, this is one of the most comfortable ones yet. I would argue it is well worth the price, which is 64 dollars. The patterns on this bra are gorgeous and unique, and I would love to see more bras like this. For me, this is one of the bras I have that I always love wearing, and out of my collection, I would argue one of the best. In terms of material-this is probably a bra to be careful with if you are doing strenuous activity. I would say if you are thinking of buying a Natori bra for yourself for Christmas, this is the one to go with.

Support Level-Medium to really good
Price Tag-$64.00
Washing/Care-Hand washing is recommended.
Colors/Design-This is by far one of my favorite designs on a bra. It is really gorgeous
Complaints-More colors would be nice.
Comments-This is by far my favorite bra out of my entire collection. If you need a new bra, and don't mind hand washing, pick this one up right away.
Rating-5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment