Thursday, April 19, 2012

Butterfly Collection Skype Bra Fitting


If you need help finding your bra size, click  the link below here and check this out.

http://www.butterflycollection.ca/skype-bra-fittings/


This has been the most empowering thing I have done for myself in awhile, and anyone can do it just like me. I just wanted to say if you need any help with your bra at all, or bra questions, especially if you are bigger busted, check Butterfly Collections skype fitting out.

What makes this so special? You can get fitted at home, and the person doing the fittings is extremely helpful. I have been to Intimacy before, and Victorias Secrets as well as a few other places, and byfar this experience blew me out of the water in a wonderful way. Claire is extremely knowledgable and I would recommend her to anyone.

This skype fitting would get a five out of five star review from me. Claire was helpful, nice, and she answered all my questions. She was not pushy at all to sell things (I felt no pressure to buy anything), but I would highly recommend her, and look foreward to making a few purchases to support The Butterfly Collection. The skype fitting ensures you are doing your measurements correctly, as well as helps you with any questions you may have about bras. I asked several diffrent questions, and each answer was good. There was no "I dont know", or anything like that. Clearly, its not scripted.  Bottem line- If you have any bra problems, do yourself a favor and check it out.

Take it from me, I wish I would have done this sooner. Your boobs and body will thank you for getting a proper fitting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely words Stacy - it means a lot to us xx

    ReplyDelete