Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Sophisticated Pair Follow Up

Reading the Facebook page of A Sophisticated Pair, it says that they treat customers like family-And I must say, this is extremely true. I don't think I have ever had any better customer service than with A Sophisticated Pair. I don't just feel like a "sales number" when I talk on the phone to Erica, or order online. When I ask questions via email, she takes time to answer each individual question. She makes sure that your bra fits you properly.

 I firmly believe the fitters at A Sophisticated Pair want you to feel your best at all times, wearing a fitting bra. I know for a fact as well she will work with me until we get my size figured out, and that means that she has helped me obtain one of my goals in life *Finally knowing what bra size will fit me, and not feeling miserable everyday in bras that fit poorly, and aren't supportive*

So here was my first experience-I got my bra very promptly on Monday, I was impressed with how quick the shipping was. Erica from A Sophisticated Pair is one of the most patient, nice people I know. She has answered every single question I have had abour bra fit, and helped me figure out a little more about what type of bras will, and wont work for me. I would highly recommend A Sophisticated Pair for all your bra needs. This proves that there ARE retailers in the United States who truly care about proper fit. Erica is working with me to find my size, and what styles will work best with me. I will keep everyone posted, but I must say, A Sophisticated Pair gets a ten out of ten on customer service, and I would happily buy from her in the future.

I had to return the bra, because I ordered the wrong size. I was worried about returning it, but there was no issues, and Erica took the bra right back as soon  as possible. I must say, customer service is very important in this day and age. A Sophisticated Pair is the model that Lingerie Fitters should have a goal of being like. A Sophisticated Pair is one of a kind though, and I am glad I have Erica as my bra fitter. My only wish is that I lived closer to the shop, and ordered from A Sophisticated Pair sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind comments! I appreciate the recommendation and will continue to work with you to find a bra that's perfect for your shape and lifestyle. :)

    ReplyDelete