Saturday, June 2, 2012

Panache Cleo Jude Review

Let me start off by saying wow, this bra is amazing. I cant believe how well it fits me, even my partner was impressed with it. I thought to myself "this fits like a glove" *which is extremely rare for me, so pick this one up*.

 Thankfully, A Sophisticated Pair figured my size out right away, so I didn't need to return this at all.

To begin-It fits well, its beautiful, and I love it. I will probably end up buying another one, in a different color that's how good it is. I was actually at work, then I had to do some physically demanding work *moving at a fast pace, putting product out on the shelf, etc* and this bra held up well, not having any problems. I usually wear a sports bra *unfortunately, I am wearing the wrong size because I didn't get fitted properly (I should have gone to A Sophisticated Pair first), and will have to wait until the right size sports bras come in* and this actually did about the same as the sports bra, I felt like. Its amazing what good fit can do. The colors are beautiful, and this is a fun all day bra in my opinion. I felt very supported, and that is something I don't usually feel. Panache just seems to be a wonderful brand. This bra is great, and I would highly recommend it.The material is good, and even if its hot or cold, you don't have to worry about coverage, this bra offers good coverage and support.It also stays in place well when you are active.  Honestly, for the price, and great customer service though, I would go to A Sophisticated Pair.  There you have it, excellent bra. Gets a five out of five from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment