Monday, June 11, 2012

Wacoal Underwire Sports Bra Review


Once again, A Sophisticated Pair did a wonderful job helping me finding the perfect fitting bra. This time, I tried a different cup size from my normal ones, and it worked out really well. At first, I was worried but Erica from A Sophisticated Pair really knows what she is doing, and I can't say enough how happy I am I didn't have to return this, as in it fits perfectly. This bra did really well yesterday working both jobs where I am extremely active. It was supportive, and nice. It really kept my dry, and kept the bouncing down pretty well. How does this stack up to other sports bras? I cant really say quite yet *I ordered the wrong size Panache from another place, so its hard to compare when one doesn't fit* I will say with all the moving around I did, this did really well at encapsulating my breasts, and keeping them in place. The only thing I find a little funny about this bra is the picture shows you the front of the bra. I figured I was wearing that wrong since the back of this is actually smooth, but that is how it is. Still does a wonderful job, and I would definitely suggest picking one up if you need support at work. The price was actually around the same as the Panache, so when I do get my other 2 sports bra orders in, I will give feed back between the three. As for right now-I am in love, and really like wearing this bra. I wish I had another one actually, that is how good it is. As a reviewer though, I want to be diverse on the Bras I look into, rather than sticking with one brand. How can you know what you like until you try everything? The material is sturdy, and can handle hard days. This one is a keeper, and I would recommend picking one up.

Rating: Five out of Five-This is a great sports bra!
Pros: Smooth cup, fits really well, and adjusts well. Also seemed to minimize bounce
Cons: None, perhaps if they had a red color I would buy another.

2 comments:

  1. So glad it worked for you, Stacy! I do think the design is a little confusing. The first time I saw the bra, it threw me for a loop because it does look like it is inside out. A small quibble though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, and it fits wonderful. Thank you for helping me find my size. I am always blown away how you can figure someones size out with ease, and continue to amaze me. I have not once ordered the wrong size from you *with your advice/suggestions*, and that in itself is impressive!

    ReplyDelete