Monday, October 1, 2012

Natori Yogi

Hi dear readers, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today, my Natori Yogi bra arrived and it blew me away with how wonderful it was. This is by-far my new favorite bra. It is a bit more pricey thank the regular Natori Sports bras but still as comfortable, and this one feels a little more supportive, as in it held me together better. My only complaint is I wish they had more colors, this is a fantastic bra otherwise, and I would be happy to buy a few more of these if they had different colors. In terms of material, it is a very soft, and sturdy material. I really enjoyed working today due to how great this bra was. Pick this one up when you get a chance, I think you will love it.


Support Level-Medium to really good. As with most sports bras, this doesn't seem to work well with extenders so I would avoid using one on an extender.
Price Tag-$64
Washing/Care-Hand washing is not needed, you can use it in a lingerie bag or on delicate cycle *or both*
Colors/Design-Nicely designed, wish they had more colors though.
Complaints: As with most sports bras, the material is a bit tight in the band.
Comments:This bra is sturdy, and supportive. No problems with it.
Rating-Five out of five stars.
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment