Monday, September 24, 2012

Natori Body Lace Double

Hello dear readers, I know it has been awhile. Lets begin with the Natori review. The bra itself is very sturdy, and wonderful *very comfortable as well*.  The colors it comes in are black and nude, and the price tag is 70 dollars. For the price, it is a wonderful bra,comfortable, and very supportive. I very much like this bra, and actually wish I had another one. I wish it was a little cheaper, and they offered more colors, but honestly, that is about the only flaw. I would recommend using caution when wearing this if you are working hard, as this bra is a bit delicate.



Support Level-Great
Price Tag-$70
Washing/Care-Hand wash only.
Colors/Design-Design is pretty, although I wish they offered more colors/
Complaints: I really like this bra however, this is a bra that needs hand washed. If you are always on the go, and don't like hand washing, this probably isn't the best one for you. The price tag is a bit high, but understandable.
Comments: This is a soft, smooth bra that is excellent, and seems to fit really well.This is one of my favorite bras byfar, along with the Calais.
Rating-Five out of five, this bra is heavenly.


Hope you have a wonderful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment