Friday, September 14, 2012

Updates

Hi again readers. Hope you are having a lovely evening. As you have noticed, I changed the look of the blog a bit. I am going to be doing 2 Natori bra reviews in about a week or two. Afterwards, there may be awhile before my next update because of weight fluctuations *these can impact your bra size*. I am probably going to wait a few weeks while I get used to my new job. I will still be posting reviews but it may be awhile before anything new *outside of the two upcoming Natori reviews* comes up. I also felt like adding some photos so I will do that at the end of this post.

I also wanted to thank Erica and A Sophisticated Pair for helping me pick out bras, and also trying to save me money. The great thing about A Sophisticated Pair is that they value you as a customer. You aren't a sale to them. This has been proven to me by the fact that the shop wants to help me save money on bras until my weight stabilizes. I have never felt pushed into buying anything,never had to return anything because of incorrect sizing, and Erica helps with such passion and experience, you can't help but love the excellent customer service. Most places, if you mention weight fluctuations, they want to capitalize, or cash in on that. Not here, they look after you like family! Thank you Erica and A Sophisticated Pair.

Have a great night, dear reader!



No comments:

Post a Comment