Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shower Hug Review

I wanted to do a  review of the Shower Hug. The customer service is wonderful if you have any questions about sizing and help. When I used it to see if it would help with my mastalgia *or breast pain* it worked. The shower hug is really nice in the shower, and feels really good. Also, if you are sensitive to how hard the water is coming out of the shower head, this is perfect. All in all I would recommend this. The nice thing about this as well is you can use it to hold hot or cold packs, and can wear it around the house if you don't feel like wearing a bra *its supportive, and nice just for chilling out, and a little extra coverage*.  The material is soft as well. Glad they made this, I really like it. It is like a spa for your tender breasts if you are having any trouble. Pick one up if you are interested. I can't wait to get back in the shower and use it again.
Rating- Five out of Five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment