Friday, May 10, 2013

Enell LITE review.

Hello fellow readers. I wanted to post my review of the Enell lite. This bra is actually really comfortable, and has had pretty good impact on bounce control. In terms of comfort, this feels like the comfortable Natori sports bras that do not fit me anymore, but are wonderful. The only complaints I have with the bra is that there are many hooks which im not used to, so you'll want to give yourself a bit of time to prepare for buttoning them up in the morning. I also wish they had more colors.

Also, it is a bit pricey but well worth it. I genuinely enjoy wearing this bra more than some of my other sports bras frankly, and in terms of comfort and all that, this is a winner. For the price, is it worth it? I will have to give it a bit more thorough test, but since I drive a pick up truck and my ride to work can be described as *bouncy* I did not have a problem with this today, and that was shocking for me.





Support Level-Awesome, seriously. No bra has ever held my breasts in place this well. I am in love with this bra.
Price Tag-Around 80 for the LITE bra.
 Washing/Care-Hand washing is probably best but in a lingerie bag on delicate cycle should be fine too.
Colors/Design-. This is my one other gripe, I loved the Orchid color, but they only had Black, Yellow, Pink, and White I believe. I would have loved the Orchid color but that isn't made. I opted for the black instead.
Complaints-The only complaint besides the colors is it takes a little bit of time to snap up compared to your other sports bras, however this snaps in the front thankfully so its not too bad.I think it has 6-8 hooks to snap up, compared to the normal 3-4. This is actually a good thing though because it means you are getting way better support. 
Comments-This is a new favorite, and blows most of the other sports bras out of the water, if not all.  Rating-5/5

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know about your reviews on Enell sports bra. Would love to have them. Also want to have sports bra from Carbon38. As got to know they are very comfortable and are avaiable on affordable price. Would love to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! read more

    ReplyDelete