Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bra Size Diffrences *Photos Included*

Over the past few months, on hiatus, my bra size has changed a bit. Even though I am a bra blogger myself, I get confused about when you bump up a cup size, you go down a band size or vice versa. I had free time today, so I felt like taking pictures, and seeing how much of a diffrence one band size or cup size makes.  Many things can impact bra size changes like hormones, weight gain, diet, activity level, among other things.  These photos compare the sizes 32DD, 34D, and 36D which are size changes for me. As you can see, They look similar but different, the 36D is quite a bit bigger than the 32DD. Interestingly, the 34D is a sister size to the 32DD so that is not much of a jump in size. The 34D to 36D is a big jump in breast volume, and bra band size.  So, despite the 32DD is technically the bigger bra size, the 36D bra holds the most volume.  My band size increased but my cup size stayed the same from the 34D and 36D. Sister sizes means they have the same band and cup measurement (so they are very similar), but a different band or cup size. A 36B bra has a sister size or 34C, if you go up a cup size, go down a band size, or vice versa. Feel free to leave a comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment