Monday, October 14, 2013

Return to the Blog :)

I apologies for the hiatus I have taken, and am now ready to start back up. There will be a shift in focus from mainly sports bras to more regular bras. Right now Natori is fitting best.

Incase anyone was super curious why I dissapeared, the answer is I had been diagnosed with 2 medical things, and its taken me awhile to get back to being interested again. I was diagnosed with I.B.S. and Diverticulosis, which neither are fun but aren't necessarily life threatening.  I am back, and ready to start blogging again. I will also be blogging about some changes in bra size that have been happening. Not sure why yet but I will jump on the scale, and see about finding out soon.

The problem I am facing right now is that I don't really have any newer bras that I haven't reviewed yet, but I would be happy to show pictures of the bras themselves if that interests anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment