Friday, August 10, 2012

Panache Sports Bra Review

Hello, hope everyone is going to have a fantastic, fun weekend up ahead of them. This time, I wanted to review the Panache Sports Bra. I will also look into posting a "Sports Bra Competition" between the Four Bras with my reviews, which will be basically I will look into price, durability, shape, and other things I can hopefully think of when I am typing the next review :P.

Alright, well the Panache bra is definitely supportive, and does a wonderful job at work with whatever activity you are doing. I cannot really think of any complaints with this one, however I will definitely say compared to the soft material of the Natori, this isn't a super comfy bra *it still feels good at work, but in terms of comfort, the Natori takes the cake*. In terms of price, its around 70 dollars, which is fair but I feel it is a bit pricy. The shape that the cups take when wearing a t-shirt is fine, it does not have the cone shape compared to the Freya. I like how sturdy the Panache bra is, and how it would definitely be good for any activity workout/job you may be doing.

The Pros-Decent amount of colors to purchase, not just black and white. Very sturdy, nice shape under a t-shirt.

The Cons-A bit pricy *but fair, I have heard that these can last up to two years with good care*. The material is pretty comfortable but it is not as comfy as the Natori *although I think this will handle more activity better than the Natori*

Rating-Five out of Five, this isn't what I would call a "relaxing bra" like the Natori Sports one, but it does its job well. This is a good any level of activity bra.








No comments:

Post a Comment