Friday, August 10, 2012

Sports Bra Reviews

I wanted to offer a summary about the Sports Bras I have purchased so far. I wanted to also explain what I think is the Best Sports Bra available out of the four brands I have, and which ones I didn't feel did as well. Please note all the bras are great, I am not criticizing them negatively, just explaining if I see anything that I would like to improve upon.

Cost wise-The Natori was the cheapest at fourty eight dollars, and the Panache was the most expensive at sixty eight dollars.

Shape Wise-All of the bras except the Freya had a nice regular shape. The Wacoal and the Natori stayed the truest to the breast shape, and the Panache does the same as well. The Freya bra had a cone shape to it in the cup, and drew more attention to my chest then I would have liked. I generally avoid wearing the Freya unless I will be wearing a work shirt or baggier clothes all day, then it isn't so bad.

Durability Wise-All the bras did well, I do not see any flaws in any of the bras with the material handling work.

Comfort Wise-The Natori Sports Bra is byfar the most comfortable, I feel like I could sleep in it. All the others are comfortable as well but the Natori takes the cake in comfort.

Activity Level-All the sports bras did well, the Panache one especially feels very supportive but they all are.


I am off to work, hope you have a wonderful weekend dear readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment