Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Upcoming Reviews and Thank Yous

Hello readers, I know it has been awhile since I wrote a post.  I am going to do two different reviews, one will be the shower hug  for mastalgia in my case, typically for nursing/pregnant mothers. *I ordered the wrong size earlier, so that will be in a week or less*, and the Natori Yogi which will be ordered from A Sophisticated Pair.

I wanted to personally thank A Sophisticated Pair and Erica for their help answering my questions today, as well as getting me in the right bras.She takes customer service very seriously, and has a wonderful personality. There is really no reason to order from anywhere else, and I know she is compassionate, and caring. I am set for life with her as my bra fitter, and very thankful she helps me. I have never experienced the customer service such as hers, she takes time to answer all my questions(and I ask a lot, I was clueless thanks to some of the bad fitting advice).I cant say enough how helpful she is, I wish the shop had opened when I was younger.  Growing up, I did not get any help with bras, and she has been like the big sister I never had. I am very grateful for her, and her wisdom/advice. I would be a total wreck without her, stuck in ill fitting bras *and back/neck pains and headaches to boot*If you have a daughter, she is the fitter I would highly recommend for both of you. She remembers every customer from what I can tell, and connects with them, which is a key in a relationship. She would get an A Plus on customer service if I gave her a report card.


I wanted to thank the Shower Hug Creators, and people who interacted with me via email. They were extremely friendly, and helpful. Their customer service is amazing, and I cant wait to do a review of the product.


I wanted to thank Ali Cudby and Elizabeth Dale for helping me with all my questions as well. They take time to respond to questions on Facebook and I am very appreciative. These four women have been very helpful and deserve a big thank you. All three of you have helped me and impacted my life positively, in some way, and I owe you a thank you.

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment