Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Natori Sheer Luxe Review

Hi again. I wanted to post a few new reviews tonight, but this one is my first review of the night. The Sheer Luxe by Natori is a wonderful bra, that is supportive, and has wonderful material. I will say at first, I was worried because I heard/felt the bra shifting/conforming to my breast tissue at work, and I was concerned the bra was ripping as I was wearing it. My current occupation, I put merchandise away at a Pet store, but also cashier. This bra handled my job extremely well, and still is holding up well. This bra is very comfortable, and fits nicely. They offer three different colors, Black and white, red and white, and tan and white if I am not mistaken. This is one of my favorites and is definitely worth the 50 dollar price tag. My only complaint is that the cup actually ends right where the nipple area is, and this makes me a bit nervous when it is cooler outside. The colors are beautiful, and I do not think the photos do it justice. This bra is really comfortable, and I would say a welcomed addition to my lingerie drawer.


Support Level-Medium to really good
Price Tag-$50.00
Washing/Care-Lingerie bag is fine, use on delicate cycle in a lingerie bag is preferred.
Colors/Design-Beautiful, the photos do not do justice.
Complaints: I only wish the cup went above the nipple area, I am a bit worried as the temperatures drop. Otherwise, it fits pretty good. The band seems a bit tight but it may need stretched out.
Comments: I love how sturdy the material is, I was so nervous at first but this is excellent. This is a bra you can be active in,and do not need to worry about tearing.
Rating-4 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted pictures of this because the red is so much prettier in person than on the stock photos put out by Natori. It's more of a dark red instead of being a pinky, muted red. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad you suggested this bra for me. I was thinking it was the pinkish/dark red in the photo rather than this color so I was quite pleasantly suprised. I am amazed how well this bra has held up as well, compared to the Elle Macpherson.

      Delete