Saturday, December 22, 2012

Panache Andorra Review

Hello again dear readers, hope your having a great 2013. This time I wanted to do a review of the Andorra.

The Andorra by Panache is a very soft feeling bra that is sexy. The design on the bra itself is really pretty. Luckily, this is one of the bras that you do not need to hand wash which I can appreciate *even though I always hand wash now*. My only concern about this bra is it looks like it would not hold up well if you have to do strenuous activity and work. I will have to update later about the price.They offered some really neat colors on this bra from what I remember, I wish I had picked up the lagoon one but black goes good with everything :)
- After a few months, I will say the band feels very tight as well, and unfortunately this does not fit me as well as it used to. It is a lovely bra but I feel that Panache bands always run tight compared to some others :(
Support Level-Medium to really good
Price Tag-??
 Washing/Care-Hand washing is probably best but in a lingerie bag shouldn't be too bad on the delicate cycle.
Colors/Design-I appreciate that they offered some nice colors on this one!
Complaints-I am a little concerned about it being used for days where you have to do lifting/working but other than that, its a great bra.
Comments-This one is a really great bra as well that is definately worth picking up. Give it a try, and I am pretty sure you will like it. I like how comfortable it is and if you do gain a few inches in the bust, this wont be a huge deal in this bra unlike some others.
Rating-5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment